Ich wurde von der lieben Melissa dazu nominiert, den Wanderlust Award mitzumachen. Die Fragen sind auf Englisch :)
- Thank and link back to the Blogger who awarded you!
- Copy and paste the award (Logo, rules and questions) to your blog
- Answer the questions and nominate 5 less popular travel or Au Pair blogs which deserve more attention and followers.
- Dont’t forget to inform them about their nomination on their blog.
- Where will you go and/or where are you right now?
- What is your favorite place in this world so far?
- Who is the most interesting person you’ve met so far?
- What is your most important travel item?
- How did/will your relatives feel about your trip?
- How many countries have you visited?
- How are you documenting your trip/s?
- What are your ultimate travel goals (Bucketlist #1-#3)
- What would you do if you didn’t have to work?
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- I will spend my Au Pair year in Washington, D.C. :)
- There are too many places... I love Italy but I also got to see wonderful places in Spain and France so far!
- I think I already met a few interesting people...
- My most important travel item is my camera to capture my adventures ♥
- Of course they are sad on the one hand but above all they are very supporting :)
- If "visiting" means not only traveling through but also sightseeing a bit and also spending at least one night... 9 countries (Germany :D, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Belgium, Great Britain, Croatia, Turkey) ♥
- Mostly with my camera :) And my Au Pair adventure will also be documented on this blog.
- My ultimate travel goals in the USA are New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- If I had enough money: travel and explore the world together with my friends and family ♥
- Creative, flexible/bendy, friendly? :D